Sorry, this property is no longer available
View all similar properties
4,200,000 EGP

Twin House Villa for Sale with 6 October Installment in Jedar

The property

Twin House for Sale in Jedar, 6 October Compounds

Price
4,200,000 EGP
Type
Twin House
Reference
4699
Bedrooms
4
Bathrooms
3
Furnishings
Unfurnished
Area
2,777 sqft / 258 sqm

Description

Twin House for sale in a prime location in Jedar Compound.
Location: Giza, 6th of October, Jedar Compound.


Built up area: 258 square meters.
Semi finished, ready to receive.

Consists of: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, reception, kitchen, terrace
Deposit: 3,450,000 EGP

Location: Located in the center of 6th of October City, a 43.5-acre wall offers a variety of living spaces. It guarantees easy access to the 26th of July corridor and the ring road

Built on 43.5 acres, Wall offers a variety of living spaces to meet all needs of detached villas, double houses and detached duplexes. It is a carefully planned wall, with only 18% dedicated to the residential area while the remaining 82% of the total area is covered with landscaping.

At Jidar, we ensure social balance by planning many facilities where residents can take advantage of the opportunity to interact with each other (within the club) as well as with nature by enjoying greenery in Jidar Gardens.
 The club
 Kids area
 Social areas
 Swimming pool .